Sinus drainage is the substances that come out of the nasal cavity and are mucous in nature. Sinus drainage is one of the types of ENT problems. There are many reasons for Sinus drainage and the symptoms differ from people to people. In some cases these Sinus drainage thicken and as a result breathing problems can be observed. There can also be pain and ear infection.So let’s now focus on some of the causes, symptoms and treatments.
Causes of Sinus drainage –
There are many causes of Sinus drainage and it is very important to consult an ENT doctor for curing these sinus problems. Some of the cases are as follows –
- Bacterial infections are observed in most of the cases.
- Colds can also be observed in some cases of Sinus drainage
- Flu is also one of the causes
- Hay fever is seen in most of the causes
- Head injury can also cause Sinus drainage
- Nasal sprays when use in excessive amount can cause Sinus drainage
- Small objects in the nostril
Symptoms of Sinus drainage –
Most of the symptoms of Sinus drainage corelates with sinusitis and other nasal problems. Let’s find out some of the symptoms of Sinus drainage –
- Facial pain and pressure is one of the symptoms of Sinus drainage
- Nasal stuffiness is also observed in some cases of Sinus drainage
- Loss of smell is seen in some of the cases of Sinus drainage
- Cough and congestion are very much present during Sinus drainage
- Fever can and on the wood to Sinus drainage
- Bad breath is one of the symptoms of Sinus drainage
- Fatigue is one of the important signs of Sinus drainage
- Dental pain can also be seen in some cases of Sinus drainage
Treatments of Sinus drainage –
There are various Sinus Treatments for sinus problems and most of the treatment corelates with other sinus treatments. So below are some of the treatments –
- Using salt warm water to clear the nasal discharge is one of the most popular treatments of nasal discharge. This is one of the ancient techniques that has been in our society for a long time and has been very successful all over the world.
- Using steam inhalation is very much recommended for the people who are suffering from nasal discharge and there are many people all over the world are using these techniques.
- Drinking hot fluid can also help in reducing the nasal discharge.
Read More about soundbite plano.